The HR Manager/Business Partner (HRBP) works to align business objectives with employees and management globally. You’re a partner and consultant to Leadership on human resource-related issues and also acts as an employee champion and change agent. Using your highly collaborative work style with a balanced and empathetic approach to building relationships throughout the company, you’ll anticipate the needs of the business and respond to a fast-paced environment by demonstrating creativity and offering innovative solutions.
Reporting to the VP of People & Talent, you will continue to drive our performance management programs, employee relations, cultural engagement, learning and development, and diversity equity and inclusion efforts. The role plays a critical part in bringing to life what makes Reciprocity a truly unique place to work. This role has an amazing opportunity to continue to translate our highly collaborative and innovative culture and to bring to life the people programs that promote engagement, performance, and career growth.
What you will get to do:
- Own and manage all aspects of the company’s day-to-day and overall HR operations
- Lead the process that supports and drives high performance and act as the primary partner with all departments for performance management, creation of goals + development plans, facilitation of regular, open + honest feedback for all employees, as well as performance improvement and offboarding
- Drive equity and risk mitigation of employee performance by providing employee relations advice and coaching. Ensure policies and practices are clear and consistently applied.
- Develop, revise, and implement HR policies and procedures that bolster an overall HR strategy aligned with our business strategy
- Manage internal employee communication and facilitate information flow
- Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees and leaders grow and develop in alignment with business goals
- Provide HR analytics and reports to senior management
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of Human Resources Experience
- 3+ years in a management role
- Bachelor’s degree PHR certification preferred
- Understanding of onboarding systems, HRIS (Paylocity), payroll, benefits and the integration of these systems.
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters specifically compliance with various state and federal laws
- Experience working and managing a globally remote team
- Roll-up-your sleeves attitude: we’re a small startup and so it is all hands on deck, all the time
- High level of discretion and aplomb in confidential/ sensitive matters
- High EQ and effective communicator
- Sense of humor and fun with a positive attitude
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high quality technology solutions
- Competitive salary and equity (we want everyone to be a stakeholder)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, wellness, cell phone reimbursement, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO, paid sick days, 13 holidays
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put Customers First and GSD