We’re looking for an experienced SDET to join our remote team and push our performance testing further. You will work directly with engineers that develop new features and product managers that will create concepts for those features in small agile teams. The biggest part of your job will be working with these people on making sure the features we deliver are useful to our customers and have a very high quality. You will be integrated in each step of the process, from conception to development and then delivery, to ensure great quality.
What you will get to do:
- As SDET in development team analyze business scenarios and develop API tests using Postman or frontend tests using Cypress
- Design and lead implementation of performance testing strategy
- Performing deep dive analysis of application code for bottleneck identification.
- Configuring and creating dashboards and reports in order to provide deep-dive, root cause analysis and monitoring for performance issues
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience in Performance testing in service-based architecture
- 3+ years experience in automation testing
- experience in setting up the performance testing strategy
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker concepts
- Preferred Tools:
- APM tools
- Circle CI
- Preferred languages:
What we offer:
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high quality technology solutions, flexible working time
- You can work anytime you want. We have fixed meetings around noon.
- A great and talented team to learn from and work with.
- Get to work on software used by top Silicon Valley Startups.
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions.
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put Customers First and GSD
- Direct contract and compensation in USD.
- Attend conferences that help you grow professionally.