Who we are
Recharge is the leader in powering physical subscriptions, making it one of the most important ecommerce engines. Recharge powers over 50M subscriptions worldwide and has processed more than 10B in transactions. More than 15K brands such as Verve Coffee Roasters, Bokksu, Who Gives A Crap, Billie, and Bite Toothpaste Bits rely on Recharge daily to grow their businesses and delight their customers.
Recharge’s mission is to enable brands and merchants to form strong, lasting relationships with their customers through recurring purchases. As merchants seek ways to drive more direct sales and distribution through their channels and move away from a reliance on traditional online marketing strategies, Recharge has made it possible to grow businesses with seamless, recurring customer transactions.
Bootstrapped until 2020, Recharge is valued at over 2.1B dollars and is a double unicorn with a total raise of 277M dollars. Join us as we work with our merchants to define the future of ecommerce.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Product and Product Design team. As a Senior Product Designer at Recharge, you’ll craft clean, user-friendly experiences and design world-class features for our merchants and their customers.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Improve the merchant and shopper experience with beautiful and functional designs for new features, existing feature improvements, and overall design direction.
- Own impactful projects from start to finish. Your work will inform every facet of the product, from new themes for our merchants’ subscription management portals to a new and improved merchant onboarding experience. Your work has meaning and direct impact on our merchants and their customers.
- Collaborate with a variety of disciplines. You’ll work hand-in-hand with engineers, product managers, front-end developers, and the creative team to execute your designs.
- You’ll work within established components and brand standards while always thinking about and demonstrating how we can elevate our brand and product.
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Bias towards shipping quickly and constantly delivering value to merchants, end customers, and internal admins
- Ability to break an experience into deliverable milestones without sacrificing user experience and quality
- Proficiency with current industry design tools (Figma)
- A thorough understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process including research, wireframing, prototyping, user testing, and high-fidelity mockups
- Experience collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams including product managers, engineers, front-end developers, and other stakeholders
- A portfolio of recent work highlighting the user experience process
- Exceptional communication skills, particularly written
- Ability to work remote-first in a high growth company
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Transparency in Coverage
This link leads to the Anthem Blue Cross machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes network negotiated rates for all items and services; allowed amounts for OON items, services and prescription drugs; and negotiated rates and historical prices for network prescription drugs (delayed). EIN 80-6245138. This link leads to the Kaiser machine-readable files.