Who we are
Recharge is the leader in powering physical subscriptions, making it one of the most important ecommerce engines. Recharge powers over 50M subscriptions worldwide and has processed more than 10B in transactions. More than 15K brands such as Verve Coffee Roasters, Bokksu, Who Gives A Crap, Geologie, Bite Toothpaste Bits and The Sill rely on Recharge daily to grow their businesses and delight their customers.
Recharge’s mission is to enable brands and merchants to form strong, lasting relationships with their customers through recurring purchases. As merchants seek ways to drive more direct sales and distribution through their channels and move away from a reliance on traditional online marketing strategies, Recharge has made it possible to grow businesses with seamless, recurring customer transactions.
Bootstrapped until 2020, Recharge is valued at over 2.1B dollars and is a double unicorn with a total raise of 277M dollars. Join us as we work with our merchants to define the future of ecommerce.
The Senior Implementation Project Manager role will lead our most complex merchant use cases to launch with Recharge. This person will need to leverage their consultative, critical thinking, and people skills to support our Recharge merchants during their initial technical implementation.
The ideal candidate will be a strong project manager and comfortable working in a fast paced environment. You will need to collaborate cross functionally with Sales, Partnership, Growth Account Management, Product, and Technical Support to get our merchants across the finish line and set up for growth with Recharge. You will also be asked to contribute strategically to the continued growth of the Implementation Team by identifying and driving opportunities for improvement as we aim to continually better our implementation process.
What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Work with the various merchant stakeholders to confirm scope and drive the merchant towards their launch date, while also serving as a Recharge product expert.
- Properly identify and execute merchant priorities and overcome possible risks to the merchant’s projects, while maintaining a focus on Recharge's internal business objectives.
- Possess a strong technical acumen as you will often interact with the merchant’s development resources and discuss both front-end development requirements and custom API workflows.
- Take ownership on both individual and company levels by driving impact. You are accountable for successful launches to yourself, your peers, customers, and the ReCharge mission.
- Capable of empathizing with our customers and peers by communicating clearly, supporting others, doing the right thing, and assuming good intent.
- Consult our merchants to understand their business needs and craft solutions that deliver value and drive growth. You aim to be a step ahead of objections but when they arise you handle them by providing tailored and actionable solutions.
- Drive outcomes while communicating with urgency and always have milestones and launch dates in mind.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technical Field
- 5+ Years Project Management experience, preferably in the software space
- Experience working with APIs and understanding of software development cycle
- Hubspot & Salesforce, Atlassian, SaaS Connector Tools, SaaS Project Management tools, and Zendesk preferred
- Knowledge of JS and CSS
- Experience in spreadsheet formulas and macros, preferred
- E-commerce experience a plus
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.