Who we are
Recharge is the leader in powering physical subscriptions, making it one of the most important ecommerce engines. Recharge powers over 50M subscriptions worldwide and has processed more than 10B in transactions. More than 15K brands such as Verve Coffee Roasters, Bokksu, Who Gives A Crap, Geologie, Bite Toothpaste Bits and The Sill rely on Recharge daily to grow their businesses and delight their customers.
Recharge’s mission is to enable brands and merchants to form strong, lasting relationships with their customers through recurring purchases. As merchants seek ways to drive more direct sales and distribution through their channels and move away from a reliance on traditional online marketing strategies, Recharge has made it possible to grow businesses with seamless, recurring customer transactions.
Bootstrapped until 2020, Recharge is valued at over 2.1B dollars and is a double unicorn with a total raise of 277M dollars. Join us as we work with our merchants to define the future of ecommerce.
Recharge is looking for a Sales Manager to lead and develop a team of Account Executives as we continue to scale our sales organization in a high growth environment. You will be responsible for hiring, on-boarding, continuous training, performance analysis, and building process for reporting and OKRs. This role will help define long term sales strategy for the team as well as creating scalable processes and best practices that will enable the team to achieve and exceed KPI targets.
*Please note: While Recharge Payments is a remote-first company, our sales team is based out of two hubs (Lehi, Utah and Toronto, Canada). This role would report into the Toronto hub located in Downtown Toronto.
What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Manage a team of Account Executives and take ownership of hiring, development and coaching, performance analysis and employee retention
- Create processes that are effective and scalable for a high-growth organization to ensure your team is able to hit quota
- Use data to make decisions and provide insights, metrics and KPIs to management as well as your team.
- Perform business, product and technical demonstrations to prospective clients as needed.
- Provide feedback and guidance to your team and coach them on effective sales techniques and product knowledge.
- Participate in industry trade shows, conferences, and third party sponsorships for ReCharge.
- Continuous training on the ReCharge platform and new features.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years SaaS sales experience with a history of success in a consultative sales environment preferred. Ecommerce experience is helpful.
- 2+ years of experience managing a sales team and experience hiring, developing and retaining top sales talent.
- Experience managing both inbound and outbound pipelines
- Deep understanding of prospecting, sales process and best practices that will improve your team’s velocity and rate of success
- Ability to effectively onboard, train and coach Account Executives to enable KPI and quota achievement
- Experience working with CRMs and sales tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot and Outreach
- A natural hustle and keen understanding of what it takes to hit targets
- Strong work ethic with the ability to overcome objections and build trust
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, high growth environment, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility
- Willingness to travel (~ 15%)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.