Recharge is looking for a Sales Engineering Manager to lead and develop a team of sales engineers as we continue to scale our sales organization in a high-growth environment. You will be responsible for hiring, onboarding, continuous training, performance analysis, and building processes for reporting and OKRs. You will enable the team to consult on scalable technical solutions and provide product expertise throughout the pre-sales buyer’s journey.
With this role, you will also be getting in on the ground floor as an early team member in a young and maturing sales organization. You will be expected to identify what works or doesn’t work and provide guidance as to how we shape our internal team processes over time.
What you’ll do
- Manage a team of sales engineers and take ownership of hiring, development & coaching, performance analysis, and employee retention
- Operationalize day-to-day workflows focusing on improvements that will work at scale
- Implement KPIs and success metrics that will inform decisions and provide insights to management as well as your team
- Provide oversight and leadership to your team and coach them on effective solution techniques and product knowledge
- Participate in industry trade shows, conferences, and third party sponsorships for Recharge
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of SaaS sales engineering experience with a history of success in a consultative sales environment preferred
- 2+ years of experience managing a sales engineering team and experience hiring, developing, and retaining top talent
- Ability to effectively onboard, train, and coach Sales Engineers to enable KPI achievement
- Great oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Comfort in a fast-paced, high growth environment, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility
- Willingness to travel (~15%)
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for more than 50 million subscribers. Our remote-first team of 500+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.