The Developer Support, Tier 3 Engineer will work to support developers on the Recharge platform. They will be hands on with the Recharge API to help ensure developers get the most out of the Recharge product suite. The Developer Support Engineer will spend time troubleshooting code, solving complex problems, and working with our internal teams to make improvements to internal tools and processes.
What you'll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility
- Use your strong technical and diplomatic skills to address customer issues and provide customer feedback to Recharge’s Product and Engineering teams
- Work with our customers' and partners' developers, architects, and support personnel to resolve complex problems with potentially very costly and far-reaching consequences
- Collaborate with your teammates and the Recharge Product and Engineering teams via Slack as well as filing JIRAs to report reproducible bugs
- Review internal knowledge to stay ahead of industry shifts and standards
- Working with Tier 2 leadership to scale up the technical skills of the Tier 2 team
- Learn about emerging technologies and propose processes on how they can be supported based on your findings
- Assist your manager in process improvements by surfacing customer problems
What you'll bring
- Field Support inquiries about API features, functionality, and integration
- Be comfortable using coding samples and snippets of code to communicate with developers
- You can hear a use case and creatively apply our API functionality to solve that use case
- High proficiency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone or email mediums.
- Interest in utilizing customer feedback to identify and drive improvements in our products.
- Enthusiasm for interacting and collaborating with other departments within ReCharge in your search for the solutions our customers need.
- Sophisticated time management skills, ability to work efficiently under pressure, and proficient developing workflows to increase troubleshooting efficiency while still following standard processes and procedures.
- Excellence in task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency.
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for more than 50 million subscribers. Our remote-first team of 500+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.