We are looking for a motivated and energetic individual to join our marketing department as a Media Planner/Strategist. This role is an opportunity to be part of a truly amazing team filled with highly talented individuals who love working together. More than that, you will be part of an organization that is setting the pace for subscription commerce.
You will be responsible for identifying and securing sponsorship and paid media opportunities across the ecommerce market. This includes podcasts, newsletters, news/media outlets, communities, etc. You will collaborate with the rest of the digital marketing and creative teams to develop and launch paid media campaigns that effectively and efficiently drive broad awareness of Recharge’s subscription platform.
What you will do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility
- Develop and communicate a strategy that targets merchants and store operators
- Contact media partners, collect and evaluate proposals, evaluate performance, understand target audience and segment, evaluate media spend and more.
- Identify opportunities across the digital media landscape to increase the awareness of Recharge in the ecommerce marketplace
- Negotiate and secure media placements
- Utilize strong project management skills to execute campaigns and ensure all plans hit milestones and achieve desired delivery, within budget
- Maintain healthy and productive working relationships with key publishers, vendors, and individuals
- Work with our internal creative team on ad development to ensure creative is delivered to spec and supports media strategy
- Work with our marketing operations team for any tagging/reporting requirements
- Measure and demonstrate impact of each campaign
What you’ll bring:
- 2-4 years working in a media planner, buyer, or strategist capacity
- Very strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and project management ability
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication skills
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 400+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.