With over 15,000 online merchants and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by Recharge, we are processing tens of millions of dollars in sales each week. Our mission -- making repeat orders easier for everyone -- began as a bootstrapped startup, and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with nearly 400 remote-first employees around the world.
To support our explosive growth, we have built out an extensive partner ecosystem, including digital commerce agencies, eCommerce technologies, and platforms. These partners play a key role in the expansion of Recharge as we look to extend our platform to more merchants.
As the Partner Growth & Experience Program Director, you will define the goals, strategy and technology needed to grow and support the growth agency segment and provide the certification across the entire agency partner ecosystem. Your goal will be to build the infrastructure to engage Recharge partners and support their onboarding, enablement, growth, and retention. You will be responsible for implementing and managing the tools and processes to empower partners and enable them to self-serve.
You will manage a Partner Certification Manager and the partner certification program. You will be responsible for determining resources needed to support the team including budget, hiring plan, and cross functional needs. You will collaborate closely with the VP of Partnerships, the Partner Team Leads, the GTM Leadership, and the Product organization.
What you'll do
- Own the end-to-end Partner Experience including onboarding and certification
- Implement and optimize processes and technology to improve the Partner Experience and measure outcomes
- Manage a Partner Certification Program and Certification Manager
- Work Cross Functionally with the Sales Engineering team to deliver technical enablement to our agency partners
- Build and manage a Partner Growth Team and the growth agency portfolio
- Set team goals including Quarterly Quota and Partner Experience OKRs
- Define go-to-market strategies for the growth agency portfolio (e.g. ensuring agencies adopt Recharge implementation standards or ensure agencies adopt Recharge products)
- Implement and manage a Partner Relationship Management Platform and Learning Management Platform
- Provide insights, advice, and recommendations to leadership on the needs of the partners including enablement, documentation, and technical support
- Act as a Recharge leader and an advocate for our partners
- Stay apprised of the ever-evolving eCommerce ecosystem and continually evaluate how to position Recharge to our partner ecosystem
- Participate in industry trade shows, conferences, and third party sponsorships on behalf of Recharge
- Work with support teams to ensure partners are receiving best in class support for our growth partners
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
What you'll bring
- 4+ years of leadership experience in partnerships or customer success
- 2+ years of solutions engineering or product management experience
- Project management experience
- Experience gathering business and technical requirements to implement customer program management (or partner program management) systems and processes
- Experience managing a quota or revenue targets
- An understanding of the eCommerce industry and deep empathy for our partner agencies in supporting their business growth
- Great oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working closely with merchants or partners to understand their needs
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management systems, Partner Relationship Management systems, and Learning Management Systems
- People management experience as well as a passion for building teams and implementing the technology, and processes to support the success of the team
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 400+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.