We are looking for a Director of Agency Partnerships to join in our mission of expanding ReCharge’s partnerships program. You’ll lead an expanding team of Partner Managers who are tasked to bring on net new partners, as well as nurture our existing agency partnerships to ensure ReCharge continues to be the preferred subscription partner by our agencies and channel network. This is a role with the opportunity to really make an impact and be a part of our growth.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility
- Hire, manage, and develop a growing team of partner managers
- Establish and improve systems and processes to manage, enable, and develop agency partnerships
- Establish team metrics and reporting dashboards to measure & manage team performance
- Upskill your partner team on ReCharge product knowledge and coach partner managers on the ReCharge pitch, value drivers, and differentiators
- Coach team in partner management activities including onboarding steps, performing product demonstrations, and delivering enablement to their agency partners
- Monitor all support communication channels to ensure quality and timeliness of responses
- Maintain visibility of your team’s communications with the managed partner portfolio (150+) via video, email and slack
- Qualify the partner portfolio against the partner program tiers and ensure respective obligations are met
- Identify opportunities to improve Recharges support and value to agency partners and secure Recharge as our agency’s favorite component of their recommended tech stack
- Expand ReCharge’s presence by traveling to partner events, partner offices, and industry trade shows/conferences as needed. You will spend about 1 week a month traveling to meet agency partners in cities like New York, San Diego, Toronto and Atlanta (or wherever the partners are).
What You'll Bring
- 10+ years of experience in a partnerships or channel role at a fast-paced SaaS or Technology organization.
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience managing a business development or quota-carrying partner team
- Experience selling a technical solution and comfort supporting discussions about APIs and developer tools capabilities
- Experience building systems and processes to manage a high volume of partners
- Experience presenting to large groups on product or industry topics in venues such as industry events, podcasts, enablements, or webinars
- Professional communication skills and the ability to be diplomatic in difficult or stressful situations
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to find creative solutions to create value for Recharge and our partners
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Ability to travel up to 50% domestically to visit agencies and attend industry events
- A deep empathy for partners and the ability to understand what's important to their business to help create a mutually beneficial partnership
- You bring existing relationships with development and design agencies or marketing agencies
- You understand the business of dev and design agencies or marketing agencies
- Knowledge in Salesforce/Hubspot CRM
- Proficient in reading our documentation, specifically the ReCharge API docs
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 400+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.