The Head of HR Business Partners will be responsible for creating and strategically executing a people strategy across Recharge.
Reporting to our SVP of People, you will be responsible for solving organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You will develop strong knowledge and understanding of how our business works in order to support your leaders in building the teams they need to be effective. This includes developing high-trust, collaborative relationships with your business partners. You will think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention and, in some cases, to reinvent how work is done. You’ll partner with a cross-functional group of subject matter experts to design and execute strategies for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain, and organize work.
What you'll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Work closely with the SVP, People and Talent teams to develop, implement, and continue to iterate on foundational people ops programs, including but not limited to performance engagement, manager and leadership training, compliance-driven processes, programs and training, DEI and other programs and initiatives that meet Recharge's business needs.
- Act with urgency and proactively manage expectations when responding to inquiries and requests for assistance from leaders, team members, People and Talent team members, and our IT and Finance partners.
- Develop and deliver people-driven training content to team members, leaders and within our own People team.
- Develop data-driven, growth-oriented, and best practice-driven business cases for implementing new or updating existing People and Talent tools, policies, processes, and programs that will effectively support a rapidly scaling organization.
- Provide team members and leaders with high touch support throughout their career at Recharge.
- Support fellow team members in developing their knowledge and expertise in the above areas by investing time with them and freely sharing your own.
What you'll bring
- Typically, 10+ years of HR/People experience and demonstrated career progression in fast paced environments
- 5+ years of experience working in a HR Business Partner/People Partner supporting engineering, product teams
- Advanced skills in developing and executing on plans that are part of a larger organizational strategy
- Strong process orientation and enjoyment in finding the opportunities to create, automate and improve processes to ensure the best delivery of people services.
- Strong experience with data driven evaluation of people programs and processes.
- Proficiency using and managing an HRIS.
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 400+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.