We are looking for a passionate Senior Community Program Manager to lead the launch of our Merchant Community forum as part of the Product Marketing team. At Recharge, merchants are at the heart of our business, and we want to continue building programs and tools to help them succeed. You’ll be responsible for the execution and launch of the Recharge Merchant Community, working with 3rd-party software providers to build out the forum, define scope of work, and project manage the launch process. This is a highly visible role where you can take ownership over key decisions regarding the forum product and day-to-day management.
What you will do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility
- Launch our merchant community forum and help execute on a promotional plan to ensure strong adoption from our merchants
- Evaluate and assess 3rd party forum providers and give recommendations on who we partner with and why
- Define scope of work, develop project plans, and manage budget
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the project, ensuring deadlines are met and issues are surfaced and addressed
- Understand what product features are essential for the launch of the merchant forum and work closely with product, agencies, and internal stakeholders to map resourcing required
- Develop internal moderation processes and support escalation paths for the forum to ensure merchants are fully supported
- Define and execute on an online engagement strategy to enable, incentivize and encourage merchants to share their stories, learnings, and feedback
- Ensure growth and adoption of the forum, and create online programs that encourage continuous participation and engagement
- Attend events to build strong relationships with key members of the community
- Define and own KPIs, while regularly reporting on community growth and satisfaction with the platform
What you’ll bring:
- 5-7+ years experience in project/program management or community management
- Management experience a plus, but not required
- Direct experience launching new communities or working with 3rd party forum providers
- Experience developing processes, workflows, or project plans
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred, or equivalent experience
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 400+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.