With over 15,000 online merchants and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by Recharge, we’re processing tens of millions of dollars in sales each week. Our mission -- making repeat orders easier for everyone -- began as a bootstrapped startup, and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with nearly 400 remote-first employees around the world.
To support our explosive growth, we have built out an extensive partner ecosystem, including digital commerce agencies, eCommerce technologies, and platforms. These partners play a key role in the expansion of Recharge as we look to extend our platform to more merchants.
We are looking for a motivated Solutions Engineer to execute our growth strategy and support our Channel Partnerships team. You will work directly with our agency partners (development & design agencies and system integrators) to understand the needs of their merchants, consult on go-to-market strategies, provide technical guidance, host enablement sessions, and ultimately be the trusted Recharge advisor for them. With this role, you must share our passion for subscription commerce, thrive in a dynamic environment, and have the flexibility and willingness to jump in and get things done. You are equally comfortable in a business setting interacting with executives, as well as in a technical context talking about the ins and outs of the Recharge product.
You will also be getting in on the ground floor as an early team member on a high-growth solutions organization. You will be critical in providing feedback on tools, processes, and training to shape our team and culture over time.
Position type: Full-time
What You’ll Do
- Act as a Recharge technical leader and trusted advisor to our partners
- Host technical enablement sessions with teams ranging from executive-level business stakeholders to software engineers
- Consult with partners on best go-to-market strategies
- Immerse yourself in the ever-evolving eCommerce industry and continually evaluate how to position Recharge to our partner ecosystem
- Participate in industry trade shows, conferences, and third party sponsorships on behalf of Recharge
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of technical solutions engineering experience
- An understanding of the eCommerce industry and deep empathy for our partner agencies in supporting their business growth
- Great oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 400+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.