Senior Product Marketing Managers own the Recharge narrative, create (and execute) our GoToMarket strategy, and serve as the voice of the customer in the product development lifecycle. Each PMM is given their own area of product responsibility as well as high-profile, cross-functional projects. The ideal candidate is part strategist, part communicator, and a proven executor that demonstrates a high degree of empathy for our customers and GoToMarket teams.
What you'll do
Senior Product Marketing Managers will own and shape the Recharge narrative to ensure we continue to tell a compelling story to the broader market in the ecommerce, and more specifically, the subscriptions space. To do so, you will:
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility
- Lead major product launches and coordinate across multiple customer-facing teams (sales, marketing, product management, customer success)
- Create content for various GTM initiatives and product launches (blogs, press releases, case studies, and other thought leadership pieces)
- Serve as the voice of the customer and understand pain points, product needs, language, and personas of the merchants you serve
- Influence the product roadmap based on customer feedback, competitive analysis, and eCommerce expertise
- Support and enable our sales team to win more (product-driven sales plays, internal product trainings, etc)
- Develop our competitive positioning and generate materials (battle cards, one pagers, etc) to help our teams win
- Conduct pricing & packaging analysis to ensure ReCharge is always well positioned in the market
- Present to the ReCharge Senior Leadership Team on major company initiatives like product launch plans, sales and partner enablement tracks, pricing changes, etc.
What you'll bring
- 6+ years of product marketing, product management, or management consulting experience, preferably at a high-growth SaaS company (previous experience in market facing roles is a plus).
- Strong ability to think critically about interdependencies between product and go-to-market strategy.
- Demonstrated success creating compelling product messaging and stories that have driven business results in the past.
- Experience working with a variety of different sales models (inbound and outbound direct sales, channel sales, marketplace) and an understanding of the pros and cons of each.
- Completed presentations in a range of environments (conferences, customer briefings, analyst briefings, sales trainings, etc).
- Analytical mindset and ability to set well supported goals, work with analytics teams, and conduct ad hoc analysis in Google Sheets/Excel.
- Have created or contributed content to competitive enablement programs (sales trainings, competitive battlecards).
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior payments/e-commerce is a plus, but not required
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 400+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.