As an Implementation Specialist (Launch Specialist) on our Solutions Team, you’ll be the main point of contact for our merchants in our Guided Launch Program. You will work closely with them to ensure they have a well-defined plan and timeline for their store’s implementation, as well as triage and route their questions and requests to the appropriate internal Recharge Team. You will also be looked at as a product expert and be expected to provide guidance on how to best leverage the Recharge platform along the way. Once the merchant launches, you will ensure a smooth transition to our Customer Success Team.
In this role, you will be getting in on the ground floor as an early team member in a new and maturing sales organization. You will be leaned on for what works or doesn’t work and how we should shape our internal team processes as we continue to grow/scale.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Use your technical expertise and customer service skills to guide a merchant through their initial implementation
- Build out implementation timeline and milestone dates to ensure a merchant’s launch is always on track
- Provide technical leadership on implementation strategies, acting as the merchant’s main point of contact to triage any questions or concerns as they launch onto the Recharge platform
- Read API documentation to fix small issues on a store’s website, and conceptualize solutions for the merchant
- Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 2 years of in a Customer Support, Customer Success, or similar role
- Ability to read/understand API docs and web hooks, and quickly understand a new customer’s environment
- Proficiency with a ticketing technology platform (i.e. HelpScout, Zendesk preferred)
- Great oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Project Management experience, with experience successfully leading projects end-to-end
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is desired
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.