We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Internal Communications to join our fast growing team. Working closely with the Director of Public Relations and our People team, the Senior Manager of Internal Communications will project the voice and the values of Recharge across all internal channels and communications, and manage and support the day-to-day employee communications efforts while helping to build long-term strategy for communications infrastructure at Recharge. Joining a team of passionate people who are excited to share the power of Recharge with the world, you’ll be an integral part of building our culture and our company.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Work closely with the Director of Public Relations and People team to organize, initiate, and facilitate internal communications.
- Immerse yourself in the Recharge culture to help design internal communications strategies and solutions.
- Build and execute a long term plan for the company’s internal communications infrastructure.
- Manage the company’s outward facing employer branding on recruiting websites and make sure the workplace values and culture is communicated accurately.
- Lead Recharge’s remote-first strategy which is imperative in this next stage of growth.
- Get to know the different departments and key players within the company.
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining outstanding work quality.
What You’ll Bring
- 6+ years of experience in internal communications.
- Experience designing and leading internal communication strategy for a remote company.
- A proactive, can-do attitude. You’re not waiting for your next task, you’re coming up with new ones.
- An ability to navigate and distill complex communications.
- Strong collaborative skills.
- One eye on the big picture, the other on the details, always.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and handles multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well in a team environment but can also think and work independently.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Works with enthusiasm, has a positive demeanor and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Bachelor’s degree desired
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 400+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.