The Data Science and Analytics team at Recharge delivers critical analytic capabilities and insights that drive definition and implementation of our business strategies. The Data Analyst opportunity is for someone who wants to help both our merchants and our internal stakeholders define and understand the key metrics driving the business as they grow and thrive. You will work closely with our engineering teams to combine product, behavioral, transactional, and third-party data into complete analytic products.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for developing queries, data visualizations, and performant dashboards that answer business questions, making sure they function as designed, and are delivered on time.
What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Design, develop, implement, and optimize reports and dashboards that answer key business questions.
- Collaborate with executive stakeholders to define key performance metrics and develop analytic approaches to better understand the business.
- Partner with data engineering and feature teams to gather data from a wide array of disparate sources.
- Develop dashboards and data visualizations to assist stakeholders in understanding their business.
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years of relevant analytical experience in a data analysis role that includes data visualization
- Experience working with a major business intelligence and data visualization tool (we use Looker, but Tableau/Qlik/Alteryx/etc. are all just fine)
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Basic familiarity with Python, R, or another programming language
- Strong stakeholder interaction and communication skills
Engineering at Recharge
- Our values set our tone and pace! We make every day count as if it were Day One. Our collective success is driven by our individual Ownership. We communicate with care and Empathy. And we approach every task with a learner's open mind and Humility.
- We look for engineers who have strong coding fundamentals, are pragmatic about getting work done, focus on the customer, understand scale, are adaptable to growth and change, and are self-sufficient enough to thrive in a remote-work environment. Our Engineering Interview Process is designed to focus on these key attributes while giving candidates a candid view into what it’s like to work here.
- Our interview process begins with an informational conversation, followed by one-on-one interviews with cross-functional teammates, and concludes with meeting a technical leader. Teammate sessions include hands-on-keyboard technical assessments as well as reviews of relevant projects and career experience.
- Technical challenges make everyday a growth experience and leadership opportunity for teammates at all levels. We serve increasingly sophisticated e-commerce merchants who need new, flexible, feature-rich APIs. We process billions of dollars in recurring payments and we continually expand to support new e-commerce platforms, payment types, geographies, currencies, data capabilities, and advanced e-commerce workflows.
- Engineering culture at Recharge is inclusive and people focused. This focus is on our merchants, their shoppers, and our teammates. We move fast, deliver quality low-risk changes to production multiple times a day, and work with high trust and efficient collaboration.
- Our stack includes: Python, Flask, Redis, Docker, GCP, Terraform, SQLAlchemy and MySQL
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.