We are looking for a brilliant and experienced Strategic Finance leader as the first in-house member of Recharge’s Strategic Finance team. In this role, you will report to the Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible for evaluating and solving challenges that arise with rapid scaling. Our goal is to grow Recharge in a fast and healthy way. Our role is to drive and inform some of Recharge’s most important business and financial decisions.
We are looking for a seasoned leader with experience in the eCommerce space. In this highly visible role you will help shape the future of Recharge’s business. You will receive a near vertical learning curve, opportunity to work with a high-performing team, a platform to influence Recharge’s business, and closely partner with the leadership across the business. You'll lead all aspects of helping to support operational and financial planning, business analysis and decision-making support. You'll contribute to Recharge’s growth and solve some of our most difficult problems, with a direct connection between your activities and our success.
What you’ll do:
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, humility
- Partner with the senior leadership team to help drive business outcomes
- Partner directly with the senior leadership team as well as cross-functional leads supporting Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, Product and Engineering.
- Play a lead role in defining operational/financial plans, business plans, and strategies.
- Find opportunities to help the business grow and achieve it’s financial goals.
- Drive and improve some of the business’ most important and visible business metrics: Revenue, Annual Recurring Revenue (Bookings), Active Merchants, Gross and Net Retention, and expansion.
- Partner with our Corporate Finance team to provide analysis and reporting to our CEO, CFO, senior leadership team and Board of Directors.
- Design and deliver strategic planning, multi-year targets, market analysis, and ad-hoc projects and efforts in partnership with our senior leadership team.
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years of directly applicable experience with time spent in Finance/Operations within a top technology company, investment banking, or consulting with 2+ years of experience as a people manager.
- Experience working in, or partnering with, the GTM function of a recurring revenue software business; a background in Enterprise SaaS is preferred.
- Proven ability to deliver impact for your partner and the business.
- Exceptional business instincts – you understand Recharge’s business model, strategy, markets, products, merchants, customers, and challenges - you use that knowledge to help inform significant company decisions.
- Success building scalable execution and processes across cross-functional teams.
- Navigate large networks of people and systems to find the information you need; you tell the compelling story behind the data through relevant insights and actionable conclusions.
- You are a poised communicator and are accustomed to actively sharing your point of view.
- Prioritize multiple work streams with intense demands on your time.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented and driven to do things right.
- Self motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes.
- Effective in a dynamic environment, adapting to and managing change in a positive and proactive manner.
- A team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude.
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization.
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.