Are you interested in shaping the narrative for a fast-growing, pre-IPO company at the intersection of payments, subscriptions, and e-commerce? We are looking for a Director/Senior Director of Product Marketing to lead a team of rock-star product marketers in shaping the ReCharge narrative. Product Marketing is responsible for being the voice of ReCharge to the market and for enabling our customer and partner facing teams with compelling messaging to succeed in their jobs. In this role, you will report directly to the VP of Product Marketing and work closely with other product, sales, and marketing leaders to oversee our go-to-market strategy.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Build, manage, and coach a growing team of talented Product Marketing Managers
- Craft compelling value propositions and product narratives that set ReCharge apart in the market
- Work closely with Product Management, Sales, Partners, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to define and execute various go-to-market initiatives
- Plan and execute on ReCharge’s Analyst Relations strategy to drive broader market awareness
- Brief ReCharge’s Senior Leadership Team on key initiatives like major product launches, pricing & packaging strategies, sales enablement programs, market and competitive updates, and more.
What You'll Bring
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing for a high-growth SaaS company
- 5+ years of experience building and managing high-performing Product Marketing teams
- 7+ years of experience in fast-growing SaaS company environments (ideally, you’ve seen the 50M to 500M ARR journey at other companies)
- A strong storyteller with a passion for creating compelling product messaging
- Have experience building a scalable Product Marketing practice that supports hundreds of sellers, partner managers, and customer success managers
- Focused on affecting customer and market outcomes; not reaching internal milestones
- E-commerce or payments experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, remote environment
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.