We’re looking for a Junior Designer to join our growing Creative Team as we evolve our brand and increase our impact. You’ll report to the Creative Director and collaborate with a group of visual, content and web designers in the creation of brand and marketing materials. We are responsible for company-wide creative output, so there are always a variety of projects and opportunities to challenge yourself. You’ll work on anything from internal assets to high-visibility event presentations. We strive to help one another grow creatively, while also pushing our technical skills and understanding of the business. This is an opportunity to join a talented team where you can see the direct results your great ideas have.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Build engaging digital presentations for internal and external use.
- Design assets for blogs, case studies, email, and social media.
- Produce diagrams and gifs.
- Create internal promotional materials and event swag.
- Participate in design critiques and ideation sessions.
- Support the creative team across various branding and marketing efforts.
What You’ll Bring
- 1-3 years in an agency or in-house creative team
- Understanding of a typical creative workflow
- Online portfolio demonstrating command of typography, color, and layout
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with Figma or Sketch is a plus!
- Excellent presentation design skills (Powerpoint, Keynote or Google Slides)
- Basic photo editing and manipulation skills
- Ability to work with quick turnaround times
- A detail oriented, consistent approach to production
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, while also collaborating at times
- A growth mindset ready to take on the challenges of a rapidly expanding company
- Ability to work remotely and a desire to make an impact at a high-growth start-up
- Resourcefulness: You'll figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.