With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
This client-facing role is in charge of synthesizing insights from data to identify an appropriate narrative that encompasses gaps and opportunities specific to the client’s subscription business. This role supports the Analytics sales org as the subject matter expert on analytics insights and reporting. The ideal candidate has strong analytical and critical thinking skills and can deliver insights on trends and factors influencing a merchant’s growth and retention.
What You'll Do:
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Bridge the gap between analytics and sales to improve engagement on our analytics product.
- With your technical sales experience you'll bring deep knowledge of analytics insights and reporting to sales conversations.
- Build out sales enablement collateral and documentation for agencies, merchants, internal stakeholders.
- Drive engagement and value for Recharge’s customer-facing analytics product:
- Business intelligence: Delivering strong data-driven recommendation to clients.
- Analysis: Client-specific ad hoc analysis that drives strategic value to the analytics product roadmap.
- Analysis of financial, operational, behavioral data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities to optimize merchant’s business.
- Create pipelines and explore data to surface insights through visualization and automated reporting.
What You'll Bring:
- Has stats background and has worked as a business intelligence analyst in the past as a client-facing role
- Strong communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience thinking strategically to interpret underlying market trends in the subscription service and how that impacts the client’s business
- Expert SQL skills
- Experience with Looker
- SaaS or billing/payments software experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.