In 2015, we built ReCharge to make payments easy for everyone. By constantly finding solutions for customers to reorder products, we are now able to help over 10,000 businesses dramatically grow and thrive. Our mission began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-first employees around the globe in nine countries.
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
We're scaling our company rapidly and are looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join our People Operations team. The Learning & Development Manager will create and facilitate educational training programs that drive performance across new and existing teams. Reporting into the VP of People Operations this role will be instrumental in enabling us to grow our teams while ensuring quality and compliance with not only ReCharge systems and processes but industry best practices. This is the perfect role for someone who's built successful L&D programs before within highly technical organizations, learned a ton, and is ready to build programs of their own with a team of subject matter experts. If you have a passion for learning, an innate ability to connect with people and understand what they need to be successful, and can infuse fun and laughter every step of the way, this may be a great fit for you.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Report to the VP, People Ops and support the design and integration of the strategic direction for all learning and developmental programs within the people strategy
- Design and deliver engaging and effective training programs for ReCharge’s growing team of engineers and technical customer support employees. This includes initial on-boarding training as well as on-going training.
- Develop and drive a roadmap for leadership and career development-related programs to support the growth of our current and future leaders (e.g. manager training, leadership development, career development, etc.)
- Create on-brand content across multiple mediums - eLearning, digital, Google Slide, virtual classroom, etc.
- Implement learning programs using multiple forms (classroom, e-learning, employee created learning, training programs, cross-functional job shadowing etc) that enable our employees and teams to be more effective in their roles
- Partner with internal leaders and subject matter experts to identify needs, develop content, and deliver exceptional learning experiences for all employees worldwide.
- Ensures that training isn't just an event, but an ongoing learning journey.
- Strive to ensure consistent standards for all essential training and development initiatives to impact the guest experience and bottom line
- Evaluate Learning platforms, lead implementation project and generate excitement and utilization of the system
- Pro-actively and continuously measure the success of training programs against top-line company goals.
- Stay current with L&D Industry trends and best practices to elevate learning offerings
What You'll Bring
- Typically, 5+ years of prior experience in a high growth technology driven company
- 3+ years as an L&D /Training Manager
- 3+ years of building effective learning and development programs using a variety of learning methods with previous experience analyzing learning needs
- 1+ years of strong program management including content design and presentation skills ( 1+ years of experience owning programs end-to-end from the design, delivery process and managing for results ongoing)
- Strong presentation skills, including experience with webinars and virtual delivery
- Experience implementing and maintaining e-learning software and LMS's
- Experience as a training facilitator having a track record of impactful and effective program delivery to business audiences
- Motivated and driven by mentoring, and supporting others’ growth.
- Passion for teaching and providing the best learning experiences for learners
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, and organization skills
- Ability to take ownership of programs, think through the details, and be innovative and creative with program design and delivery.
- Someone who can thrive in a start-up and fast-paced environment is critical
- Adaptability, flexibility, and dependability are paramount
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.