In 2015, we built ReCharge to make payments easy for everyone. By constantly finding solutions for customers to reorder products, we are now able to help over 10,000 businesses dramatically grow and thrive. Our mission began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-first employees around the globe in nine countries.
With big hiring plans for 2020 and beyond we're looking for an experienced in-house Senior Recruiter to aggressively find and engage talent for our Growth (Solutions and Sales), Marketing and People Ops teams. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition and working closely with internal stakeholders you'll own hiring outcomes and build remote-first teams with a focus on culture fit while providing an exceptional candidate experience.
We're building a powerhouse People Ops department and the Talent Acquisition team will be critical in helping ReCharge identify, attract and hire world-class talent as we scale. If you're smart, a savvy sourcer, can drive hiring discussions and want to be a part of a high growth tech company, we'd love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Work closely with hiring teams to understand our culture, the requirements for our roles and their impact on the company.
- Strategically plan and execute impactful sourcing campaigns that actually work.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of boolean, LinkedIn, etc
- Build ‘just in time’ talent pipelines of qualified candidates.
- Screen and qualify passive candidates for experience competencies, culture attributes and core values.
- Collaborate with teammates on special projects to enhance the employee and candidate experience.
- Coordinate with hiring teams and candidates to schedule interviews as needed.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 6+ years of recruiting experience working in fast paced technology driven companies
- 3+ years of experience recruiting on an in-house team
- Experience driving outcomes and making hires for non-technical roles in Growth (Solutions and Sales), Marketing, People Ops, Finance, etc.
- Experience building and developing pipelines of high quality candidates
- Intuitive sourcing skills and a knack for identifying and engaging top talent
- Self-directed, with a high sense of urgency and keen eye for details
- Experience screening candidates by phone or video
- A motivated, dynamic and curious mind with excellent research skills
- Strong experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and an ATS, Greenhouse a plus
- Desire to work remotely and to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Prior agency experience or tech start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.