With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘making repeat orders easier for everyone' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 140 remote-first employees around the globe.
As Solutions Consultant, you are a key member of the Sales team. You have a deep technical knowledge of the ReCharge platform and can help communicate this during the sales process to potential clients. You will lead product demos, qualify potential clients and provide solutions to integration questions, ensuring their business and technical teams feel confident in the ReCharge platform. You will identify where enterprise-level or complex merchants need escalating to Sales Engineers and other members of the organization where you see fit (i.e. Apps, API Support). Confidence in technical ability and presentation skills are a must.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Use a customer-focused, value oriented consultative sales approach to educate customers on what products will best meet their business needs; building long term relationships.
- Perform business, product and technical demonstrations to clients and prospective clients as needed.
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing Hubspot to document progress.
- Drive numerous accounts simultaneously, each at different stages.
- Conduct in depth market research to identify and qualify new account opportunities.
- Expertly complete the end-to-end sales cycle, from email outreach to scheduling and facilitating online product demonstrations and closing the sale.
- Close business to achieve, if not exceed monthly metrics.
What You'll Bring
- Typically, 3-5+ years of inside technology sales experience with a history of success in a consultative sales environment
- Passion for consultative selling and a true "Farmer" mentality
- Strong work ethic with the ability to overcome objections and building trust
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong critical thinking skills and a creative approach to penetrating new accounts
- Work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Expected work schedule: 9am - 6pm; any US timezone
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.