With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘making repeat orders easier for everyone' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
With big hiring plans for 2020 and beyond we're looking for a Talent Coordinator to support our Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Acquisition team is a critical partner to the business, acting as a strategic advisor to hiring managers and executives on a variety of talent issues. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition and working closely with internal stakeholders, your role will be critical in coordinating all aspects of the hiring process.
You’re the right fit if you’re highly organized and can work effectively with internal clients, as well as candidates. The ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills, can adapt quickly to changing priorities, and enjoys the challenge of building a great organization of highly talented people. You also know that providing an exceptional candidate experience is crucial to our ability to attract great talent.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Collaborate with recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers to schedule all aspects of the recruiting process: phone screens, video interviews, on-site interviews, interview debrief meetings, etc.
- Communicate interview details to candidates, ensuring that they have all necessary information in a timely manner.
- Make travel arrangements for candidates as necessary, as well as process any candidate reimbursements for meals and transportation.
- Update and maintain accurate and compliant candidate records in our applicant tracking system.
- Go above and beyond to ensure an exceptional experience for all our candidates.
- Manage our external job postings across websites like LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.
- Contribute to special projects related to culture and attracting talent.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 1-3 years of professional experience in Human Resources, Customer Support or Talent Acquisition required
- Basic understanding of hiring concepts, policies, and administrative procedures
- Expert people skills, want to make every experience the best it can be
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and solve complex problems as they arise
- Commitment to getting things done timely and going above and beyond daily tasks
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders to build a world class candidate experience
- An interest in recruiting execution or recruiting operations (career track for this role is sourcer/recruiter or recruiting ops lead/manager)
- Desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.