With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘making repeat orders easier for everyone' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
With over 100 people on staff, our COO is looking for an exceptionally bright, self-motivated and savvy Executive Assistant to join our People Operations team to spearhead day-to-day administrative tasks as well as support our COO's operational needs.
This exciting role requires a high level of acumen, a strong sense of judgement, a deep understanding of confidentiality, and unwavering integrity and professionalism in working with senior professionals inside and outside the company. This role boasts the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a rapidly scaling technology business from a core executive.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Own and manage the executive’s calendar with foresight for which meetings take higher priority than others.
- Proactively coordinate and engage with leadership in planning and organizing travel, personal activities and log each event on Google calendar.
- Act as an extension to the executive, communicating their needs clearly, following up and circling back to ensure clear communication.
- Assist with occasional personal errands, with the understanding that helping with simple tasks can go a long way.
- Prioritize, respond to, and manage Slack messages or emails in a thorough and timely manner.
- Track all key deliverables in our project management tool, Jira, and following up on outstanding items.
- Establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes.
- Make recommendations for your executive with regard to their time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
- Contribute to ReCharge quarterly leadership meetings and off-sites by assisting with meeting arrangements, travel and meal coordination.
- Partner with the People Ops team on special projects in various areas throughout the company, supporting the operations and culture of ReCharge.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of experience providing administrative support for 1-3 executives in a rapidly growing organization
- 2+ years at a high-growth technology company
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to work in the Santa Monica office five days a week
- Familiarity with applications such as Slack, Google Slides, Google Sheets, Trello or Jira
- Adeptness at handling sensitive, confidential information and situations with care and confidence
- Incredible organizational skill, with superb attention to detail and a strong ability to execute
- A drive to produce results and or reset expectations with deliverables cannot be met
- Ability to communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or ambiguity
- An innate ability to defuse stress, without cracking under pressure
- Ability to multi-task with minimal guidance while managing time effectively
- Deductive reasoning and analytical ability to make a recommendation
- Enjoyment of optimizing processes to make them more efficient
- Strong ability to respond to the needs of others before they arise
- A sense of ownership for all tasks that you’ve been assigned
- Passion to contribute towards a greater goal
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.