With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘making repeat orders easier for everyone' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
With over 100 people on staff, our co-founder & CEO is looking for an exceptionally bright, self-motivated and technically savvy Executive Assistant to join our People Operations team to spearhead day-to-day administrative tasks as well as support our CEO's operational needs.
This exciting role requires a high level of technical acumen, a strong sense of judgement, a deep understanding of confidentiality, and unwavering integrity and professionalism in working with senior professionals inside and outside the company. This role boasts the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a rapidly scaling technology business directly from the CEO enabling him to stay productive and focused on the company’s mission and future.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Prioritize, respond to, and manage Slack messages, emails, and other notifications in a thorough and effective manner.
- Track and drive to completion key deliverables and following up on outstanding items.
- Act as a liaison for direct reports, communicating their needs clearly and speaking on an executive’s behalf, following up and circling back to ensure clear communication.
- Have fun, accomplish results, and help others do the same by being a reliable asset to the team.
- Assist with occasional personal errands, with the understanding that helping with simple tasks can go a long way.
- Proactively coordinate and engage with leadership in planning and organizing travel, activities and complex calendars.
- Work with an eagerness to solve problems and eliminate ambiguity by asking questions, clarifying with people, and proposing solutions
- Work with efficiency on special projects in various areas throughout the company
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support for a high level executive in a rapidly growing organization.
- Open-mindedness: you are able to absorb, interpret, and maximize the effectiveness of feedback.
- Ability to commute to our Santa Monica office.
- Resourcefulness: you love figuring out what needs to be done.
- Humility: you believe in what we’re doing and have no problem saying you don’t know and either asking for further information or proposing a solution based on knowledge on hand.
- Empathy: you naturally empathize with others.
- Motivation: You enjoy going above and beyond expectations to produce results and help people. “Process” is only a support for those, not an impediment to those. And you inherently understand what I mean by this. :)
- Calm: you pride yourself in having grounded energy and have an innate ability to defuse stress, without cracking under pressure. You can handle and even enjoy owning multiple tasks with minimal guidance while managing time effectively.
- Thoughtfulness: you use strong deductive reasoning and analytical ability to make a recommendation.
- You are productive even when it's not clear at first how to do something.
- Technical: you’re generally great at figuring out how to make things work, and you enjoy working with computers.
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience preferred
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.