With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘making repeat orders easier for everyone' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
We're seeking a talented E-Commerce Analyst to turn their passion for data into insights to help online merchants measure their subscription businesses. You will be collaborating with data engineering and sales to deliver insights that demonstrate the unique value of Recharge to merchants, accurately measure their sales performance, and increase sales effectiveness and efficiency.
This role will develop and monitor analytics dashboards and provide challenge, variety, and exposure to several areas of the business. The position requires analytical skills and a “can do” attitude, with eagerness to learn new tools and data analysis techniques. Proactivity and personal communication skills are critical, as this role demands constant interaction with managers and executives across the organization and with key business partners.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Oversee analytics product delivery across Recharge partners and merchants.
- Conduct bespoke analysis for key merchants as needed, while automating and improving processes to achieve product-market fit.
- Facilitate feedback loop from clients and cross-functional team to ensure that existing and emerging client needs are considered within product development and operational planning processes.
- Provide the business with actionable intelligence that drives deeper understanding and continuous improvement of our analytics product offering, customer usage, marketing efficacy, and market intelligence.
- Scale solutions as internal and external facing data products.
- Assist in ad-hoc analytics/reporting requests using SQL and reporting platform functions.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 1-4 years of relevant experience in fast paced environments
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- 1-3 years of business analysis experience communicating data insights to stakeholders at every level of the organization including Engineering, Customer Success and Analytics teams
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across functions to influence decisions while managing simultaneous projects
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
- Statistical programming languages (R, Python)
- Ability to provide a business lens to analytical and technical problems and communicate findings to a technical, non-technical and/ or internal audience
- Ability to translate user feedback into product requirements
- One or more cloud based BI reporting platforms (Looker, Tableau, Periscope, Chartio, Mode)
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.