With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘to make repeat orders easier' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
As a Lead Solutions Engineer for our Solutions Engineering team, you’ll be responsible for planning and executing enterprise client migrations and driving value to our merchants through pre-sales engineering. You’ll work closely with sales and engineering teams to help merchants successfully launch onto the ReCharge platform.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Lead the planning and implementation of enterprise client migrations on to the ReCharge platform.
- Manage and communicate detailed project plans and manage communication cadence.
- Be a technical leader that drives project processes and technical projects to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Proactively identify potential issues and propose mitigation plans or alternative solutions.
- Facilitate the definition of program scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Educate merchants on proper store set-up.
- Work with merchants' internal and 3rd party design and development teams.
- Provide documentation and support during the set-up phase.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 3-7 years of experience leading technical migrations at a SaaS company, or similar
- Experience setting up basic API’s: know the difference between GET and POST request
- Ability to influence Solutions Engineering team direction and take ownership of outcomes
- Experience with ticketing platforms (Help Scout, Zendesk) and 3rd party apps desired
- Familiarity with project/product management platforms (Asana, Jira)
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
- Strong analysis, process, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Excellent communication skills, a team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude
- Saas or billing/payments experience or start-up experience desired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.