With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. As a bootstrapped startup we’ve grown our remote first culture from 4 to 80 employees globally in the past 3 years. To execute our growth strategy and continue delivering a world class customer experience we’re looking for a VP of Customer Success.
This role is essential to grow the Customer Success team of 30 to 75+ and build out our Enterprise Support offerings. Reporting to the CEO, you will help ReCharge maintain the highest level of customer support while scaling a team of empathetic, customer-first support professionals.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge at scale.
- You'll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can provide the highest level of support.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge scale globally.
- Define and execute our Customer Success strategy as we scale globally.
- Drive the strategic direction of customer support and account management; responsible for measuring, assessing and growing the organization to support a world class customer experience.
- Build out our Enterprise Support offering and account management programs.
- Establish performance metrics and seek continuous improvement; own all bulk communication with our customers and Zendesk solution.
- Build and maintain relationships with Development, Product and Marketing to improve the store owner support experience.
- Create documentation as well as incorporate new functionality best practices.
- Build and drive follow-up process in response to customer feedback to make our customers more successful.
- Recruit, manage, develop and lead our highly collaborative and customer-focused team.
- 8+ years of proven customer support operations leadership within a B2B software company
- Strong customer support acumen with demonstrated ability to grow and scale a high-performing support team to 50+, ability to understand and speak articulately about technology
- Ability to influence Customer Success direction and clearly articulate rationale for your decisions
- Proven track record of building large teams and driving organizational change in a high-growth environment; exceptional structured communication style, both verbal and written, and ability to communicate vision to a large team
- Experience developing and implementing scalable customer support processes and systems
- Experience with Zendesk or other similar platforms; knowledge of API technical support
- Creative problem solving abilities and a proven track record of thinking“outside the box” to solve complicated problems
- Detail-oriented, with strong analysis, process and critical thinking skills; able to draw insights from data, but also to make decisions based on imperfect data
We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and create an amazing remote-first culture. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
Our culture is remote-first and we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting. The opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact.
ReCharge is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.