Does this sound like you?
- You’re self-driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems.
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You'll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product.
- You work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge grow.
- Collaborative with co-workers from around the country and world.
- Remote-first where communication is mostly via slack and video chat.
- Deep commitment to better ourselves and those around us.
- Define technical requirements for features such as API endpoints, third party integrations, theme engines enhancements, etc.
- Understand our business goals and design and build features to achieve them.
- Identify and define core issues that customers face, conducting user research to better understand them.
- Create requirements documents for engineering.
- Own your features across the entire lifecycle starting from customer research through deployment.
- Be the first point of contact for Engineering, Customer Support, and other teams.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience building technology products
- Experience with technology platforms, 3rd party ecosystems, API's, and technical integrations
- Saas or billing/payments experience or start-up experience preferred
- Detail-oriented, with strong analysis, process, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to influence product and team direction and clearly articulate rationale for your decisions
- Ability to understand and speak articulately about technology
- Highly effective at working with cross functional teams
- Comfortable and effective in a remote environment
- Scrum or Agile experience
We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and create an amazing remote-first culture. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
Our culture is remote-first and we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting. The opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact.
ReCharge is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.