With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘to make repeat orders easier' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with nearly 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
That’s why we’re looking for our next great technical customer support expert! Our Customer Success team is looking to hire someone who is resourceful and will use their troubleshooting and analytical skills to serve our customers via email, chat, and occasional phone calls.
- Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues
- Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
- Document and build new tools to improve support flows
- Identify patterns, recommend improvements, and filter out unimportant issues
- Author documentation for our customer-facing Help Center
- Assist with successful on-boarding of new customers
Does this sound like you?
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge.
- You'll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product.
- You work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in technical customer support at a SaaS company, or similar
- Ability and desire to work shifts ranging from 9am-5pm PDT and some weekends on a rotation
- Experience with ticketing/communication technology platforms, Zendesk preferred
- Highly detail oriented, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a polite, patient, caring, calm and professional demeanor
- Language requirements: high level of English fluency (written and spoken)
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.