We’re looking for a confident, experienced, and talented graphic designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to focus on minimal, clean, and thoughtful user interfaces, while also ensuring that graphic elements are used intentionally to enhance the customer’s experience. Each day will be a new design/creative challenge on a variety of projects from branding and layouts to presentations and web design.
It's critical that you would thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You thrive at providing both highly analytical and highly creative ideas to a design engagement. Experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment is essential. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
This job is for you if you desire to be the creative design force behind an up and coming brand and user experience. Your talents will impact and empower thousands of online stores and hundreds of thousands of shoppers.
We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and make our company an amazing place to work. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
In two years we’ve gone from a team of 3, to a team of 50 people across the world. Our culture is remote-first, so we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting: the opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless. And we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact. Learn more: http://rechargeapps.com/about
If this sounds like the right environment for you – read on.
Graphic Designer responsibilities:
- Create web graphics and marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- Solving design problems while wearing multiple hats
- Collaborate with the marketing team and the front end engineers to launch projects
- Design blog and email campaign assets weekly
Necessary skills and experience:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role at a B2B SaaS company
- Ideally experience in internal marketing organizations or marketing/advertising agencies
- Expertise with industry leading software and technologies (Adobe Creative Suite -Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Google Docs etc)
- Midlevel HTML/CSS abilities
- A keen eye for good design, and attention to detail
- A deep understanding of the end to end iterative UX process, including personas, scenarios, wireframing, and high fidelity visuals
- A soft spot for the end user -- advocating for them in all areas of your work is core to what you do
Does this sound like you?
- You’re self-driven, great at running with ideas and executing them independently
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen
- You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge
- You work with a sense of urgency and get things done
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help us grow
As a Graphic Designer at ReCharge, you’ll get:
- Apple equipment
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Autonomy to do your thing
- Support from your manager and coworkers
- Yearly team retreats
- The best GIFs ever
Excited? Apply now. Help us build an amazing product – and a company culture to match.