About Re:Build Manufacturing
Re:Build Manufacturing is a rapidly growing family of industrial businesses combining enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America’s next generation industrial company. At Re:Build we deploy deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of our subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diverse growth markets. Our goal is to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
We leverage deep professional expertise and a candid, principled operating culture to drive differentiated outcomes for our customers, our employees, our communities and our investors. Ours is a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a wide variety of opportunities and projects. We empower and support our employees to pursue their fullest potential and provide meaningful avenues for personal and professional growth.
Who we are looking for
The Staff Accountant maintains control and oversight of daily accounting functions, transactions, reconciliations, assisting in monthly closing, and general ledger. Compiles and analyzes financial information to record transactions, prepare reports, and reviews and verifies accuracy in the accounting system. Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as they relate to sales, fixed assets, intangible assets, research and development costs, or other accounting schedules as assigned. Responsible for adherence to policies, procedures, and US GAAP.
What you get to do
- Daily recording of accounting transactions such as receivables and payables
- Identifies payment issues and works with sales department and customer to resolve
- Reconciles fixed assets purchases, calculates depreciation, and prepares related journal entries
- Reconciles patent and trademark legal expenses, calculates amortization, and prepares related journal entries
- Supports and participates in closing process
- Compiles fixed asset data for preparation of property tax filings
- Backup accounts payable as required
- Represents accounting department, strives for process improvement and efficiency
- Prepares and evaluates financial information as assigned
- Special projects and duties as assigned
What you bring to the Team
- BA degree required in accounting or related field, with 1-4 years of related work experience in an accounting position.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and employees.
- Experience in calculating figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and weighted allocations.
- Ability to interpret and comprehend a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Intermediate Excel spreadsheet, data extraction and manipulation skills
- History of success in working successfully in a team or individual environment
- Customer service orientated (internal and external customers)
- Strong research, analysis, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to adapt and learn new tasks independently
- Time and priority management
- Position is based out of our Framingham, MA office
- Hybrid Position - requires two days a week in the office
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities in which we choose to operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.