About Re:Build Manufacturing
Re:Build Manufacturing is a rapidly growing family of industrial businesses combining enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America’s next generation industrial company. At Re:Build we deploy deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of our subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diverse growth markets. Our goal is to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
We leverage deep professional expertise and a candid, principled operating culture to drive differentiated outcomes for our customers, our employees, our communities and our investors. Ours is a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a wide variety of opportunities and projects. We empower and support our employees to pursue their fullest potential and provide meaningful avenues for personal and professional growth.
Who we are looking for
You will lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive demand generation strategy, primarily through online channels, driving revenue growth, customer acquisition, activation, and retention for Re:Build Manufacturing. You will be a key member of the marketing team and will work closely with the sales team to ensure alignment and get results.
What you get to do
- Create demand generation plans, primarily through digital channels, that map to overall business unit goals to achieve pipeline growth goals, and to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Plan and lead campaign strategies that support our key financial (pipeline generation, customer acquisition) and non-financial (brand building) objectives.
- Plan, manage, and optimize spend for annual demand generation budget to support funnel growth and pipeline development for the Company.
- Establish key performance indicators for demand generation to track, measure, and optimize funnel performance across multiple digital channels.
- Establish and implement plans to expand Re:Build customer acquisition via digital channels in key geographic areas and in key market segments.
- Measure and report return on investment metrics, and provide guidance on how to improve same metrics as learning occurs.
- Run multiple pipeline development channels, including SEO, SEM, online advertising, digital publication presence, website content, intent-based marketing software, and others.
- Actively work through complex issues through analysis, data and collaboration across multiple partners
- Collaborate with key team members at the various Re:Build sites to gain alignment and consensus for ongoing digital marketing planning, and to continue to refine and improve the efficacy of Re:Build’s digital marketing strategy.
What you bring to the Team
- 5-8 years of experience in progressive digital marketing in a business-to-business environment, for highly technical products and services.
- Competency and fluency in SEO, SEM, Paid Media, Marketing Automation, customer acquisition and retention.
- Strong track record of driving demand generation programs that deliver measurable business results, including pipeline and revenue.
- Significant experience working with marketing automation platforms, such as HubSpot, Demandbase, or others.
- Demonstrable success developing and completing integrated campaigns across multiple channels including email, webinars, paid media, events, and social media.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to use data to make informed decisions and optimize resources accordingly.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with a matrixed and largely remote based team
- Comfortable communicating with senior management to share strategies and outcomes.
- Thrives in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- A growth mindset, always looking for ways to improve sales pipeline growth using any variety of digital tools.
Compensation for this role will be between $90k -$115k per year (dependent upon experience), plus annual bonus, plus participation in the Re:Build Long-Term Incentive Program (LTIP).
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities in which we choose to operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.