About Re:Build Manufacturing
Re:Build Manufacturing is a rapidly growing family of industrial businesses combining enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America’s next generation industrial company. At Re:Build we deploy deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of our subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diverse growth markets. Our goal is to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
We leverage deep professional expertise and a candid, principled operating culture to drive differentiated outcomes for our customers, our employees, our communities and our investors. Ours is a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a wide variety of opportunities and projects. We empower and support our employees to pursue their fullest potential and provide meaningful avenues for personal and professional growth.
Who we are looking for
Exciting opportunity at a growing organization to make an impact on the quality of products provided to our customers in the aerospace, defense, and many other industries. The quality inspector will have access to a wide range of high-tech quality control equipment, including CMMs and articulated arm CMMs. They will be involved in the development of measurement strategies for complex carbon fiber, fiberglass, and other composite parts and components. In addition to specific duties below, they will be able to undertake various ad hoc projects at management request due to their high competency and excellent communication.
What you get to do
- Perform inspections and tests according to defined measurement plans and report results.
- Interface with quality and project engineering to provide information on test and inspection results.
- Create coordinate measuring machine inspection programs for new components and improve existing programs
- Ensure component compliance with all written standards
- Accurately complete quality and traceability documentation for all activities
- Participate in company culture of continuous improvement
What you bring to the Team
- Minimum education of associates degree
- At least 3 years’ experience with manufacturing quality control
- Demonstrated expertise with coordinate measurement machines and associated software (Zeiss Calypso preferred)
- Expertise with articulated arm CMMs, such as FARO or Hexagon arms, preferred
- Knowledge of Polyworks inspection software preferred
- Ability to interpret drawings, specifications, and acceptance test procedures, including full knowledge of reading geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Experience operating within a AS9100 and ISO9001 facility
- ASQ Certified Quality Inspector a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Computer literate with experience in Word, Excel, PPT, and Outlook.
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities in which we choose to operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.