About Re:Build Manufacturing & Cutting Dynamics Inc.
Re:Build-CDI is part of the Re:Build family of companies, located in Avon, Ohio. They have been serving aerospace and other industries for over 30 years. The Mission of Cutting Dynamics is to provide unmatched value to customers in need of high-quality components, assemblies, or kitting needs within the aerospace industry. We accomplish this through an established system of measurable objectives, industry-leading technology, and continual improvement.
Re:Build Manufacturing is a rapidly growing family of industrial businesses combining enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America's next generation industrial company. At Re:Build we deploy deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of our subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diverse growth markets. Our goal is to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
We leverage deep professional expertise and a candid, principled operating culture to drive differentiated outcomes for our customers, our employees, our communities and our investors. Ours is a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a wide variety of opportunities and projects. We empower and support our employees to pursue their fullest potential and provide meaningful avenues for personal and professional growth.
Who we are looking for
Re:Build-CDI is looking for a CNC Programming Supervisor to oversee the day-to-day activities of CNC Programmers, manage work assignments, contribute to processing of the workload, and facilitate / conduct programmer training and development.
What you will get to do
- Provide direction, guidance, and technical assistance for programming team members.
- Manage day-to-day workload and work assignments, establishing priorities in conjunction with Engineering Manager.
- Assist in processing programming jobs per customer and schedule requirements by:
- Reviewing and understanding part requirements from models and drawings
- Develop custom part holding fixtures, tooling, gaging as required
- Determine manufacturing process sequence and generate CNC programs for the product and the fixtures, suitable for 3, 4, and 5 axis milling, turning, and/or mill-turn equipment
- Develop inspection plan documents
- Collaborate with engineering, production, and quality personnel to ensure fixtures and programs produce intended results.
- Assist in setup, optimization, and/or troubleshooting of programs and processes on the manufacturing floor.
- Provide machining and DFM input for new parts, including quoting and proposal work
- Teach / train staff members with regarding established procedures and work instructions.
- Help establish department best practices in conjunction with Engineering Manager, and document as standard works.
- Promote a team culture that emphasizes personnel growth and development and enables the team to scale as the business grows
What you bring to the team
- Must have a 2 years technology degree from an accredited university (4 year engineering preferred)
- Must have 3 years of experience in Master CAM and Solid Works
- Minimum 10 years experience in a CNC programming production environment
- Previous supervisory or team lead experience is strongly preferred
- Advanced mathematical and algebraic skills associated with the programming field.
- Solid understanding of and experience applying GD&T
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to help resolve issues quickly
- Ability to use, and experience with, part measuring equipment
- Familiarity with Lean tools and initiatives
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities in which we choose to operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure, and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.