Who is Re:Build Manufacturing
Re:Build Manufacturing is a family of industrial businesses combining cutting-edge enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America's next generation industrial company. Re:Build leverages a deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of its subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diversified growth markets. We seek to revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
If you like a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a diverse set of projects, we offer a great deal of variety and empower our staff to take on as much responsibility as they can handle, offering a helping hand and experienced-based coaching and the support of a highly competent team. Work life balance is important to us, and our goal is to enable technical challenges and success as well as an environment that provides the freedom to participate in fulfilling activities outside of the workplace. We want our employees to have avenues for personal and professional growth.
Who are we looking for?
As a Financial Accounting Analyst for Re:Build you will be responsible for supporting the financial planning and analysis and ensuring accuracy, accountability, and efficiency. You will own aspects of the budgeting and forecasting process, which includes general financial models, business cases, forecasting, researching variances and other analytics. You will refine processes to help professionalize the business while also producing detailed reporting and analysis. You will also be assigned to special projects essential to the growth of our company. The position requires a highly motivated, "roll-up your sleeves" professional.
What you will get to do
- Provide support on month-end analytics and forecasting activities.
- Prepare and maintain accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and annual analytical reports.
- Creates financial models to support organizational decision making.
- Analyze trends and makes recommendations on those trends.
- Support the leadership team in helping to achieve the organization’s strategic financial goals and objectives.
- Provide monthly and ad hoc variance analysis/packages to help provide insight to management.
- Provide support and implementation of various special projects associated to financial analytics to drive accountability throughout the organization.
- Support Budgeting & Forecasting process.
- Measure and impact Working Capital metrics.
What you bring to the team
- 3 + years of overall dynamic accounting experience
- 3 + years’ work experience with an engineering services or fabrication business preferred
- 4-year Undergraduate Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- Deep understanding of the U.S. GAAP
- Cost Accounting experience preferred
- Multi-site coordination background preferred
- Passionate individual with a "whatever it takes" attitude; can thrive in a highly entrepreneurial environment and is very "hands-on"
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality of the Company's financial information
- Works well independently, but understands importance of working as a team
- Ability to multitask and work towards tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
- High integrity balanced with commitment to excellence and very strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities in which we choose to operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275