What we are looking for
Optimation is seeking one or more individuals with significant experience in Chemical Engineering to join a great team designing, fabricating, and maintaining industrial systems. Clients and projects vary and provide a broad range of industries, applications, and challenges.
We are looking for a Chemical Engineer to join our team and help design, implement and improve a variety of chemical processing equipment. Chemical Engineer responsibilities include conducting research studies, designing solutions, and overseeing the implementation and troubleshooting of various processes. Some may be hazardous, toxic or at high pressures or vacuums. Ultimately, you will work with a team of Engineers to identify opportunities in our plants and oversee plans to improve efficiency and safety. Knowledge and experience in the design of systems for generating, handling and using hydrogen would be helpful.
The Re:Build Optimation team is talented and diverse and represents both the engineering design teams and the industrial trades who fabricate the designs and bring them to life. Candidates should have chemical engineering training and experience in the chemical, food or pharmaceutical industries.
Join a great group of team players and make the next step in your engineering career challenging, fun and rewarding
What you bring to the team
- Using scientific, mathematical and engineering principles to solve problems and improve processes
- Designing, proposing, implementing, reviewing and correcting plans to ensure company goals are achieved
- Observing production processes, conducting research, and finding ways to increase efficiency and quality
- Proven work experience as a Chemical Engineer or similar role
- Ability to cooperate and communicate with others, especially those without a technical background
- Computer literacy to run simulations and conduct ongoing research
- Exceptional problem solving, verbal and written communication, presentation and project management skills
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Chemical Engineer
- 10 years Chemical Engineering work experience.
We are a company making a difference in rebuilding the US Manufacturing infrastructure. We work hard to be good citizens in the communities where we operate. Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together.
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.