Re:Car, a subsidiary of Re:Build Manufacturing, is a new company that is exploring development in the electric vehicle space.
Who we are looking for:
Re:Car is looking for an energetic, organized, experienced Head of Quality to join and lead our growing team. This leader will create and develop a lean and efficient quality team focused on timely execution and high performance. He/She is responsible for understanding all types of Quality and implementing a strategy and plan to deliver the highest quality levels in the industry. This leader must work closely with all internal and external partners to exceed customers’ expectations.
What you get to do:
The Head of Quality is responsible to develop and lead a lean, hands on, high performing team that works collaboratively across the organization and closely with external partners to set and deliver top quality performance on time to all program objectives.
What you bring to the team:
- 15+ years professional experience, predominately in the automotive industry with quality with progressive leadership experience.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in engineering or previous working level experience.
- Certifications in Six Sigma, experience in the application of APQP and working knowledge of lean.
- Deep experience in consistently setting and achieving the highest level of quality through benchmarking and other activities. Understands the different types of quality, what the market demands, sets stringent goals, & implements a methodology to create a revolutionary product.
- A successful history of delivering new program launches on time while achieving all metrics.
- A proven record of driving high field quality performance versus tracking metrics.
- Willingness to operate in a start-up, accepting fast-paced deadlines and frequent iterations.
- Outstanding communicator with the ability to influence others outside of their team, ensuring focus is continually kept on production quality.
- Excellent relationship building skills with all stakeholders and partners, both internal and external.
- Outstanding leadership skills, with experience building and leading high performing teams to embed quality into how they work and deliver results.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Highest level of integrity.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure, and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.