Who are Composite Resources and Re:Build Manufacturing?
Composite Resources, a Re:Build Manufacturing company, is an innovative, rapidly growing manufacturer of composite components and tooling located in Rock Hill, SC. Our constantly evolving portfolio of projects includes parts and assemblies for clients in the aerospace and defense industries. At Composite Resources, we embrace a culture defined by teamwork, ownership, and accountability.
At Re:Build Manufacturing we're rebuilding America's manufacturing base and creating meaningful, sustainable jobs in areas that have been deindustrialized over the past 20-30 years. Our strategy is to employ technology, systems, deep financial resources, and best management practices to compete and win as manufacturers in the global market. We are NOT private equity. We do not buy companies with the intention of selling them. Over the next decades we want to make a difference in the US Manufacturing economy and the communities in which we operate. We believe in the power of people and the long-term competitive advantage that can be derived from helping our employees achieve their fullest potential.
We leverage deep professional expertise and a candid, principled operating culture to drive differentiated outcomes for our customers, our employees, our communities, and our investors. Ours is a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a wide variety of opportunities and projects. We empower and support our employees to pursue their fullest potential and provide significant avenues for personal and professional growth.
Who we are looking for
As the Site Controller for a Re:Build company you will be responsible for leading the accounting function ensuring accuracy, accountability, and efficiency. You will own aspects of the monthly financial close process, which includes inter-company transactions and reconciliations, recording and reviewing journal entries, and researching variances. You will refine processes to help professionalize the business and mitigate risk while also producing detailed reporting and analysis. This is a very hands-on role and one where in addition to standard daily tasks, there will be special projects crucial to the growth of our company. The position requires a highly motivated, "roll-up your sleeves" professional.
What you will get to do
- Partner with the executive leadership team in helping to achieve the organization’s financial goals and objectives through an impartial financial perspective ensuring compliance with GAAP and internal controls.
- Provide oversight and strategic implementation of accounting practices and systems necessary to improve financial accuracy and accountability throughout the organization
- Prepare and lead accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Responsible for Budgeting/Forecasting and supporting efforts to achieve business objectives
- Supervise accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash activities
- Analyze the costs of the business as related to raw materials, inventory and labor
- Prepare management reports for standard and actual costs as well as profit margins
- Maintain and improve processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory
- Develop & maintain KPI's and other data providing insight to highlight issues, contain costs, maintain/grow margins, and identify profitable growth opportunities
- Assist third party on annual Tax and Audit
What you bring to the team
- 7+ years of overall dynamic accounting experience
- 2 years or more of prior working history with manufacturing businesses
- 4-year Undergraduate Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- Deep understanding of the U.S. GAAP
- CPA or CMA certification Preferred
- Cost Accounting experience preferred
- Accounting manager or Controller experience preferred
- Multi-site coordination background preferred
- Experience with intercompany transactions a plus.
- Strong leader with a "whatever it takes" attitude; can thrive in a highly entrepreneurial environment and is very "hands-on"
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality of the Company's financial information
- Works well independently, but understands importance of working as a team
- Ability to multitask and work towards tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
- High integrity balanced with commitment to excellence and very strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities in which we choose to operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.