About Re:Build Manufacturing
Re:Build Manufacturing is a rapidly growing family of industrial businesses combining enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America’s next generation industrial company. At Re:Build we deploy deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of our subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diverse growth markets. Our goal is to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
We leverage deep professional expertise and a candid, principled operating culture to drive differentiated outcomes for our customers, our employees, our communities and our investors. Ours is a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a wide variety of opportunities and projects. We empower and support our employees to pursue their fullest potential and provide meaningful avenues for personal and professional growth.
Who we are looking for
Are you early in your manufacturing career or someone with mechanical skill looking to learn on the job from expert manufacturing professionals? Do you have experience or familiarity with any of the skills listed below? We are building something special in New Kensington let us know if any part of the description below sounds like you!
What you get to do
- Experience in composite manufacturing and assembly, specifically Thermoset and/or Thermoplastic composites and their processes (i.e. Carbon fiber, Kevlar, Fiberglass, etc.)
- Experience in precision CNC machining (programming and/or execution) of a variety of materials (i.e. metals, alloys, plastics, composites, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, BoM's and work instructions/aids
- Mathematical/Technical understanding of basic math, including algebra and geometry, decimals, fractions, measurements (and measuring tools), etc.
- General Responsibilities:
- Ownership and accountability for Safety in the workplace
- Performs daily preventative maintenance on equipment and cleans work area after each shift
- Maintains inventory of components, hardware and other necessary department items
- Follows process routing document. Performs inspection(s) and legibly records results where required
- Completes reports and other associated paperwork
- Communicates with management, team leads, operators, quality, and other internal personnel for assignments and to resolve process or quality issues.
- Follows all applicable Quality Management System procedures, work instructions, and forms
- Safeguards company, customer, and supplier property (electronic, intellectual, and physical)
What you bring to the Team
- Less than 1 year of relevant experience (CNC machining, assembly, composite manufacturing, fabrication)
- Basic understanding of manufacturing and/or assembly of thermoset and/or thermoplastic composites including, but not limited to:
- Hand lay-up of composite materials (Wet & Prepreg)
- Vacuum bagging process and procedures
- Application and understanding of resin systems (Epoxy, Polyester, Vinyl ester, Silicones, etc.)
- Perform hand-finishing operations on patterns and molds
- Use a variety of hand tools in cutting, grinding, fitting, and assembling
- Adhesive bonding applications
- Assembly of structures including setup, bonding, and fastener applications
- Basic understanding and experience with precision CNC machining and/or programming including, but not limited to:
- Properly and safely loads, runs, and unloads product in CNC machinery
- Minor in-process programming adjustments
- Performs manual deburring operations as needed
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities in which we choose to operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.