Who are Composite Resources and Re:Build Manufacturing?
About Composite Resources
Composite Resources, a Re:Build Manufacturing company, is an innovative, rapidly growing manufacturer of composite components and tooling located in Rock Hill, SC. Our constantly evolving portfolio of projects includes parts and assemblies for clients in the aerospace and defense industries. At Composite Resources, we embrace a culture defined by teamwork, ownership, and accountability.
About Re:Build Manufacturing
Re:Build Manufacturing is a rapidly growing family of industrial businesses combining enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America’s next generation industrial company. At Re:Build we deploy deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of our subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diverse growth markets. Our goal is to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
We leverage deep professional expertise and a candid, principled operating culture to drive differentiated outcomes for our customers, our employees, our communities and our investors. Ours is a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a wide variety of opportunities and projects. We empower and support our employees to pursue their fullest potential and provide meaningful avenues for personal and professional growth.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced quality control inspector to join our team. You will be responsible for performing measurements and routine testing, documenting results, conducting inspections as necessary, and more.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm
What you get to do!
- Perform measurements on parts and assemblies using the following tools
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Articulated Arm CMM
- Attribute gages
- Perform routine testing using tensile/compression tester
- Determine and record results of inspection and test results
- Document identified nonconformances for material review board
- Compile first article and PPAP documentation packages
- Communicate results of inspections to production personnel
- Conduct in-process inspections as necessary
- Assist with training of production personnel for in-process inspections
What you will bring to the Team
- Must have 3-5 years of experience as a quality control inspector
- Must have at least 1 year of Articulated Arm Experience
- Must have AS9100 or ISO9001 experience and/or certification
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, including Geometric dimensioning and tolerances
- Knowledge of inspection and measurement tools such as CMM and articulated arms
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office Tools
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand basic English
- Mathematical knowledge of decimals and fractions
Additional Preferred Experience:
- Composite manufacturing process experience preferred
- Experience in a NADCAP accredited facility preferred
- NDT experience preferred
- ASQ Certified Quality Inspector preferred
- CMM or Articulated Arm training preferred
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities in which we choose to operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.