About Re:Build Manufacturing and Re:Build Tekna:
Tekna was founded in 1988 in the heart of Southwest Michigan where creative vision and hard work laid the foundation for a business that continues to grow in a rapidly evolving industry. The rigor and attention to detail that comes with designing for the medical industry has awarded us success in supporting both major companies and start-ups from early stage development to commercialization. The same principles apply as we’ve expanded to serve customers in a wide variety of other industries including consumer and industrial goods, electronics, and appliances. Tekna’s project portfolio is incredibly diverse covering medical, life science, consumer and industrial product categories. Tekna is largely client focused offering design consulting, contract manufacturing and original equipment manufacturing services. Tekna’s cross functional teams include Design Engineering, Industrial Design, CAD, Procurement, Production and Quality which offers a friendly and supportive team atmosphere.
Re:Build Manufacturing is a family of industrial businesses combining cutting-edge enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America’s next-generation industrial company. Re:Build leverages deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge the performance of its subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diversified growth markets. Our goal is to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
If you like a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a diverse set of projects, we offer a great deal of variety and empower our staff to take on as much responsibility as they can handle, offering a helping hand and experienced-based coaching and the support of a highly competent team. Our goal is to enable our employees to achieve their fullest potential, and through our association with Re:Build, provide avenues for personal and professional growth.
Who we are looking for
The staff accountant's responsibilities include managing accounts payable and accounts receivable, maintaining financial records and reports, performing account reconciliations, assisting with budget and close processes, and conducting internal audits. You will also be assisting the Site Controller as needed and respond to information requests by management.
What you'll get to do
- Manage the accounts receivable and accounts payable (high volume) processes.
- Prepare journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assist with monthly close processes.
- Contribute to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations related to manufacturing inventory and other accruals.
- Respond to information requests, review financial statements, and assist with audits.
- Assist the Site Controller as needed.
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred
- 2+ years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, with some exposure to cost accounting
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to demonstrate attention to details
- Team player who can effectively interact with management and collaborate with other departments in the organization
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.