About Re:Build Manufacturing & Oribi
Oribi Manufacturing, located in Denver, CO, is a leader in the development and production of advanced thermoplastic composites. We utilize automation, robotics, and advanced materials to produce advanced composite parts for a wide range of industries, including sporting goods, defense, wind energy, automotive, marine, and others.
Re:Build Manufacturing is a rapidly growing family of industrial businesses combining enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America's next generation industrial company. At Re:Build we deploy deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of our subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diverse growth markets. Our goal is to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
We leverage deep professional expertise and a candid, principled operating culture to drive differentiated outcomes for our customers, our employees, our communities and our investors. Ours is a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a wide variety of opportunities and projects. We empower and support our employees to pursue their fullest potential and provide meaningful avenues for personal and professional growth.
Schedule: Monday thru Friday, flex start time 6:30-7:45 AM until 3:30-4:45 PM.
Who we are looking for
We are searching for a high level, experienced, and capable person with significant hands on experience and practical manufacturing knowledge. This position will be responsible for operating factory machines that turn raw materials into functional objects and will include CNC programming, fixture design and development, creation of process routing documents, and working with the manufacturing personnel to ensure programs run as intended.
What you will get to do
- Initiate, develop & maintain CNC milling machine programs in Mastercam for Haas VF4 and VF6 for the fabrication of forming tools, and other tooling to be used in the manufacturing process.
- Estimate tool fabrication cycle times and maintain CNC schedule for fabrication of tooling.
- Assist engineering when needed in the design, and fabrication of tooling.
- Read and understand engineering drawings, work instructions, and schematic drawings, and follow verbal instructions regarding work assignments.
- Utilize inspection tools such as height gauges, calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Investigate program errors, define problems, debug programs, and test results, and implement changes.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in engineering and development related to the organization's industry.
- Participate in professional development activities and training as available; keep current in industry practices.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the team
- Must have: Three to five years of similar or related experience.
- Proficiency with CNC programming software, Mastercam preferred.
- Additional experience with GibbsCAM is a plus.
- CNC machining, measuring tools, handheld tools, and power tools experience required.
- Solid modeling experience using Solidworks is strongly preferred
- Excellent drawing reading skills with a working knowledge of and experience using GD&T
- Proficiency in MS Office applications required.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Relocation assistance may be available.
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities in which we choose to operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
Salary Range: $58K - $87K/Year depending on experience
Other Forms of Compensation
8.33% Bonus potential
Long-Term Incentive Plan
Voluntary Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision), EAP, 401K plan, sick leave, vacation, paid holidays, floating holidays, supplementary insurance (accidental, critical illness, hospital indemnity plan), company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance. Option to purchase supplemental life insurance for self, spouse, and/or children. 4 weeks of Paid Parental Bonding Leave,
Military Leave benefits and Tuition Reimbursement are offered.
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.