Who is Re:Build Optimation Technology and Re:Build Manufacturing
Re:Build Optimation Technology, LLC is an engineering, design and fabrication firm in Rochester, New York. We work with customers across many industries to develop and deliver custom industrial skids and custom industrial machines to meet unique requirements. We design and build custom automation solutions to make these systems functional. Optimation is employee centric and has been named a Top Workplace for the past two years.
Re:Build Manufacturing is a family of industrial businesses combining cutting-edge enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America's next generation industrial company. Re:Build leverages a deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of its subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diversified growth markets. We seek to revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
If you like a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a diverse set of projects, we offer a great deal of variety and empower our staff to take on as much responsibility as they can handle, offering a helping hand and experienced-based coating and the support of a highly competent team. Our goal is to enable our employees to achieve their fullest potential, and through our associate with Re:Build, provide avenues for personal and professional growth
When: Estimated start date is September 2022
Re:Build Optimation is seeking an individual for a General Service Mechanic position. This is an entry-level position that combines the tasks of a helper within all the trade disciplines, and an
assistant within shipping/receiving, deliveries, and general labor as needed.
- Hours: M-F 6:00am2:30pm
- Position typically results in placement in an apprenticeship program or other permanent position within the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Awareness of construction site safe practices taught and expected.
- Must display true interest in learning a high level of craftsmanship.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Assist in shop and on projects with Electricians, Pipefitters, Millwrights, Welders, and HVAC Mechanics.
- Must be physically able to perform construction, shop, and clerical work: climb and work from heights, work in confined spaces, and lift and move heavy objects.
- Will be required to work in hot and cold environments, and in all weather conditions.
- History of mechanical aptitude is desirable. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including overtime and occasional travel.
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Diploma (such as TASC or GED).
- 1 year of Algebra or equivalent.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Salary Range: Starting @ $15 - $17 per hour.
Required information for consideration:
If you are interested in this position, please provide a current resume and cover sheet indicating why you are interested and/or qualified. Please submit a request to Steven Alvito via e-mail
at Steven.Alvito@optimation.us. For questions regarding this job offering, please use the above email address or call 585-321-2794.
Requests for consideration shall be tendered up
to August 19th, 2022, at which time the posting shall be closed.
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.