About Re:Build Manufacturing
Re:Build Manufacturing is a family of industrial businesses combining cutting-edge enabling technologies, operational superiority and strategic M&A to build America's next generation industrial company. Re:Build leverages a deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of its subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diversified growth markets. Our goal is to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
If you like a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a diverse set of projects, we offer a great deal of variety and empower our staff to take on as much responsibility as they can handle, offering a helping hand and experienced-based coaching and the support of a highly competent team. Our goal is to enable our employees to achieve their fullest potential, and through our association with Re:Build, provide avenues for personal and professional growth.
Who we are looking for
Highly motivated, "roll-up your sleeves" professional with the skills and experience to build a Lean manufacturing supply chain organization from the ground up at our new facility.
In this critical start-up role, our leader will enjoy considerable autonomy and variety. They will run all aspects of our supply chain, including: demand planning, procurement, production, inventory/warehouse management, logistics and distribution!
Are you looking for a very hands-on role to define a vision and interface regularly with representatives from Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, Sales and Marketing?
What you get to do
Responsible for the overall strategy and execution of the supply chain function for Total Production Solutions.
- Develop, implement and sustain ERP systems and run current and long-term forecast projections to ensure on-time availability of all manufacturing supplies and components.
- Handle logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Continuously refine processes to help professionalize the business and mitigate risk. Use detailed reporting and analysis to improve physical inventory management accuracy and efficiency within operations.
- Establish relationships through developing a network of world-class suppliers. Develop effective communication and processes internally and with external parties including suppliers and transportation/logistics vendors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements. Schedule and complete periodic evaluations to ensure vendors are adhering to pricing contracts and agreements.
What you bring to the Team
Passion and positive demeanor, exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to function optimally in a fast-paced and multifaceted work environment. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to demonstrate attention to details, combined with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- 5 plus years of proven experience leading supply chains, preferably operations, warehouse, manufacturing and purchasing leadership. Strong pre-existing relationships with suppliers.
- Significant ERP system experience.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills to achieve excellent outcomes while building lasting relationships with people all over the world and quickly.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Willingness to relocate
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities in which we choose to operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.