About Re:Build Manufacturing
Re:Build Manufacturing is a rapidly growing family of industrial businesses combining enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America's next generation industrial company. At Re:Build we deploy deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of our subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diverse growth markets. Our goal is to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
We leverage deep professional expertise and a candid, principled operating culture to drive differentiated outcomes for our customers, our employees, our communities and our investors. Ours is a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a wide variety of opportunities and projects. We empower and support our employees to pursue their fullest potential and provide meaningful avenues for personal and professional growth.
Who we are looking for
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing embedded systems group at Re:Build! You will be technical anchor in the areas of digital and analog design, power supplies, motor control, battery management, and microcontroller based electromechanical systems. You will have the opportunity to work on our clients' most challenging and interesting problems and will be influential in defining the approach to crush them. In addition to collaborative opportunities with other project domain experts, you will also provide mentorship to enthusiastic junior members of our team.
What you get to do
- Influence a burgeoning embedded systems group
- Be the "go-to" individual for technical guidance and oversight
- Design, test, and deploy embedded system designs from conception to production
- Lead design reviews and provided guidance and mentorship
- Design and utilize test fixtures for informing technical risk
- Follow systems methodologies in approach to product development
- Support critical hardware demonstrations with customers as needed
- Assess and develop strategies to mitigate component obsolescence or supply chain risks to designs
What you bring to the Team
- BS, MS, PhD degree in electrical engineering, robotics, or related engineering disciplines.
- Strong background in electromechanical systems development with 10+ years of electronic product experience from concept through manufacturing.
- Experience designing, developing, and testing microcontroller based mixed signal printed circuit board assemblies(PCBa).
- Proficient with software tools used to conduct circuit analysis, circuit design, and printed circuit board layout, such as PSpice and Altium Designer.
- Substantial hands-on experience breadboarding prototypes and utilizing common electrical equipment, custom test setups, and instrumentation.
- Working knowledge of common regulatory standards such as FCC emission requirements, UL safety standards. Understanding of medical device certification(IEC 60601-1) bonus.
- Deep fluency with electrical engineering first principles
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities in which we choose to operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.