Who are we looking for?
A leader to conducts research, design, plans, tests, and evaluates improvements and enhancements to electro-mechanical products and parts. Under limited supervision, performs product development activities including layout, interpretation and implementation of customer specifications and documentation requirements. May provide product line support in design activities and/or modifications. Conducts engineering studies and may assign work to technical staff. Assists in providing Engineering support in resolving manufacturing issues.
What you get to do!
- Perform analysis, design, and documentation of systems within a team environment. This individual should be able to transition from a broad-based support role to expanded responsibilities with focused assignments
- Assist in PLC programming on various projects; support efforts developing motion control schemes on various platforms e.g., Servos, Robotics, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Safety Control circuits, Vision Systems, etc.....
- Develop and implement user friendly HMI screens & control logic
- Organize and plan tasks
- Participate in client meetings and internal engineering design reviews
What you will bring to the team
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: BS degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university. Minimum five (5) years' experience in an electrical engineering role.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Strong written and verbal communications, organizational and time management skills. Strong interpersonal skills to work and support a team environment.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Applied engineering mathematics, statistics, and business and economic analysis. Use of engineering tools such as Mathcad, ANSYS, or equivalent FEA packages is a plus.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Strong interpersonal skills to work and support a team environment.
- OTHER SKILLS: Ability to operate a computer and use spreadsheet, database, word processing. Experience user of CAD packages, SolidWorks preferred. Familiarity with motion systems, PLC programming, robots, etc. beneficial.
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities where we operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.