Who is DAPR Engineering and Re;Build Manufacturing?
DAPR Engineering, LLC, a part of Re:Build Manufacturing, is an engineering design and analysis consulting firm in Nashua, New Hampshire. We work with customers across many industries to develop and deliver turnkey industrial machines to meet their unique requirements. We develop custom automation solutions, work with OEMs to develop industrial products, and provide engineering analysis using FEA tools.
At Re:Build Manufacturing we're rebuilding America's manufacturing base and creating meaningful, sustainable jobs in areas that have been deindustrialized over the past 20-30 years. Our strategy is to employ technology, systems, deep financial resources, and best management practices to compete and win as manufacturers in the global market. We are NOT private equity. We do not buy companies with the intention of selling them. Over the next decades we want to make a difference in the US Manufacturing economy and the communities in which we operate. We believe in the power of people and the long-term competitive advantage that can be derived from helping our employees achieve their fullest potential.
Who are we looking for?
Do you thrive by being involved in all phases of development, from concept generation to machine testing?
Are you a servant leader who enjoys autonomy and seeks to build highly capable teams and who provides opportunities for growth and enrichment throughout the engineering organization?
Do you enjoy articulating a vision for the projects that you and your team work on?
If your answer to these questions is "yes", then this role may be right for you.
What will you get to do?
- Support project teams in multiple capacities including design of mechanical systems, fabrication drawings, BOMs, schematics, assembly drawings, etc.
- Effectively communicate within a team environment
- Work to deadlines with minimal supervision
- Provide mentorship to junior engineers
- Participate in client meetings and internal engineering design reviews
- Generate content for project proposals, including developing concepts and estimating effort and equipment cost
- During machine build, support technicians, troubleshoot issues and provide solutions
What will you bring to the team?
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a design engineering role
- Strong written and verbal communications, organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work and support a team environment
- Familiarity with motion systems, pneumatics, hydraulics, robots, etc.
- Experience user of CAD packages, SolidWorks preferred
- Use of engineering tools such as Mathcad, Ansys, or equivalent FEA packages is a plus
- Experience designing mechanisms for automation, complex electro-mechanical systems, and/or mechanical solutions that require a high level of precision is a plus
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities in which we choose to operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure, and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.